Own a beautifully repurposed piece of Huntsville history. This art piece is a cross painting on a recycled tin shingle from Church of the Nativity in Twickenham Historic District. The Church of the Nativity was built in the 1850’s and was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1990. This tin shingle was removed from the church in 2011 when new shingles were installed. The paint is applied over existing paint on the shingle and future cracking and imperfections may result naturally. Measures 14″ x 9½”. Made by Patti Cline. (shipping not included in price).