Hold a piece of Huntsville’s history with this hand painted tin shingle from the Church of the Nativity Episcopal. Located in downtown Huntsville, the Church of the Nativity was built in the 1850’s and was designated at National Historic Landmark in 1990. This tin shingle was removed from the church in 2011 and artist Pattie Cline has since beautifully painted the figure of an angel rejoicing Alleluia onto the shingle. The delicate blue and yellow hues of the Angel contrasted with the original metal of shingle create a striking image. Measuring 14′ by 9 1/4″, this piece is the perfect addition in any home.