Laura Frederick, LMFT
- M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling, Reformed Theological Seminary, Jackson, MS
- B.A., Religion, Luther Rice University, Lithonia, GA
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical training in EMDR and Gottman method couples counseling.
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator in pre-marriage assessment
- Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling Award, Reformed Theological Seminary, 2017
Watch Laura, along with other members of the Vine’s team, share her sense of calling and experience as a therapist here.